Sunday, June 7, 2009

Chicken Super Models

As I am watching America's Next Top Model reruns today, I started to think about which supermodels looked like my chickens! Yes, the brain does wonder at the strangest things while at rest! It gave me a chuckle. My Olde Bitty (seen above) reminds me a bit of Cheryl Tiegs. She's serious, eye catching and gets the job done!
Old Meanie (above) reminds me of Janice Dickinson. Bold, fearless, adventurous, independent and a little crazy. Can't you just see Janice Dickinson in that facial expression? LOL

Scroungey is the Lauren Hutton of chicken super modeling. A bit different, awkward, and she had a bend toe, yet her poses are somehow endearing and charming.


Last but, truly not least is Cluckster. She's the Tyra Banks in Chicken modeldom. She never takes a bad photo, she has a full array of different looks and facial expressions!
Perhaps Tyra Banks will read this and arrange for my chickens to have makeovers and a new coop built hahaha!




3 comments:

Nancy M. said...

They are some gorgeous ladies that's for sure! I totally see Janice in that one hen!

Paula said...

Hey Sweetie- good to hear from you again!
I think they're all gorgeous ladies in my opinion! Olde Bitty (a.k.a. Cheryl Tiegs) is a beauty for sure- she has wonderful blond feathers!

Crazy Chicken Lady said...

Nancy,
Thank you! I'm glad I wasn't the only one who could see Janice there!

Paula, Yes, I think Olde' Bitty is pretty sweet too! Thanks for stopping by.