Monday, October 20, 2008

Whimsy, Jane Austen style

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!

You Are...Marianne Dashwood!

You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.


So, I'm off to work, I had some time so I figured I'd take the Jane Austin quiz. It nailed who and what I am. Fun!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Hi Shana! Love your little cyber chicken coop here! I took the test and I too am Marianne Dashwood : )
Hope your doing well, thank you so much for the cute Halloween card and the funny chicken card! I am right now composing a letter to send back your way.
Hugs!
Darlene

Crazy Chicken Lady said...

Hey Darlene! I'm so happy that you stopped by! You wouldn't believe all the great letters that welcomed me home! I'm going to write you back tomorrow! Also going to check out your blog!

Hugs, Shana